

Today we went out to check the mail and found a super cute back pack on the front door for Hannah. So far I have not been able to find out who it is from. There was no card or note in the bag. There was also Hannah's first denim skirt and some really cute onsies to go with it!! I can't wait to put her in all her cute new outfits.
Here are some pictures of some other gifts we have received. We just can't wait to use all of these wonderful gifts when Hannah gets here. Only 3 more months to go!!
2 comments:
We've missed several months of blogging! I can't believe it! Anyway, the email that you sent to tell us about the blog was on an address and computer that we don't use much! I was just cleaning it off and found it! It looks like everything is coming along well with Hannah! We'll add a link under our friends section, so we can keep up with y'all!
Yay, found the blog! Cute! Cannot even wait to get a hold of baby Hannah!!!
Post a Comment