8.30.2007

Hannah Update

I went to see my OB doctor on Tuesday. He measured my belly and it had not grown any since my last appointment. He sent me to see Dr. Mayberry, a Perinatologist, today. Dr. Mayberry says that Hannah weighs approximately 5lbs 3oz. and he did not see any problems with her growth and development. Chris and I were both very relieved and it is always fun to get a sonogram and see her moving around. We even got to see a good shot of her face which looked really cute. :) It appears we are to the countdown. I am looking forward to several showers that are scheduled for the next few weeks. Chris and I also start birthing classes a week from today. I think it is going to be a busy September and Hannah will be here soon.

1 comment:

JEff said...

I'm trying to imagine Chris in a birthing class.