I have found that if I want to take a shower or have a few minutes to myself, I can put Hannah in her seat and place her in the bathroom under the heater. She relaxes and usually goes to sleep. She is actually there right now. I did not want to move her and risk waking her up.We are looking forward to Gram getting here Saturday. I know she can't wait to get her hands on Hannah.
Saturday is our Sunday School Halloween Party. I am hoping that we can go if Hannah is having a good day. We are thinking about being a Mail Carrier and Hannah being a stamp or maybe she can be a package with a MS address. Grandparents would love that!! Just mail her home. :)
1 comment:
Reed is a sucker for movement, so almost every time we get in the car he falls asleep. Sometimes, if he's asleep when we get home, we take his car-seat out with him in it and put him in the living room floor, so as not to wake him!
Post a Comment