On another note. We will be moving to a new website soon. I am working on it but it is not finished yet. This will be a private website for only friends and family. We have decided that this will be a safer way to share about Hannah. If you keep up with us through this blog email me and I will send you an email with our new website address when it is ready. You can email me at acwinklepleck@sbcglobal.net. We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
11.19.2007
7 Weeks
Sorry that I have not posted in a week or so. Hannah is keeping me quite busy. Here are some pictures that we took of her yesterday. She is really starting to get a personality. She smiled and laughed with Chris which we tried to capture on camera.





On another note. We will be moving to a new website soon. I am working on it but it is not finished yet. This will be a private website for only friends and family. We have decided that this will be a safer way to share about Hannah. If you keep up with us through this blog email me and I will send you an email with our new website address when it is ready. You can email me at acwinklepleck@sbcglobal.net. We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
On another note. We will be moving to a new website soon. I am working on it but it is not finished yet. This will be a private website for only friends and family. We have decided that this will be a safer way to share about Hannah. If you keep up with us through this blog email me and I will send you an email with our new website address when it is ready. You can email me at acwinklepleck@sbcglobal.net. We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is really changing! She is soo sweet!!! Please email me the new website. Hope you all are well.
We miss you guys!
Love,
Courtney
add us, katie.mccrary@mccrarywest.com
Post a Comment