Well, Potty Training has begun. Hannah has expressed interest in the potty for several months but with the move I hated to get started with all the new changes. The past few days she has asked to sit on the potty so we decided it was time to buy the potty seat and stool and get started.
We started yesterday afternoon and she went 3 times in the potty. This morning she was not as interested but went again this afternoon. Maybe by the time Chris gets home she will have the hang of it a little more.
Sorry, I don't have any pictures. The last couple of times she wanted to go she insisted that all her clothes come off.
1 comment:
Hey miss yall so much. Yea on the potty training. Harrison still does not have it totally down yet. It takes a while, at least for some and for boys I hear a little longer. Your house is so cute, we hope things are going well. Thanks for keeping us informed and in touch. We miss you, The Phelps
Post a Comment