9.09.2009

Gymnastics!

Today was our first gymnastics class and we had so much fun. Hannah was so excited to go "jump" and to wear her leotard. It took some convincing on the ponytail but it stayed. Getting out of the car:


Waiting on class to start. The big gym is down below and we wait on bleachers for class to start. They ask the kids to line up on a red line and they get to ring a triangle before going into class.

The teacher set up a circuit of activities. This is Hannah climbing out of the pit about to go down the slide. She went down without holding my hand.

About to do a roll:

I was very impressed with how she could hold the bar. Her feet are not touching the ground and she is swinging:

Climbing the rock wall onto the trampoline:

Jumping....her favorite part:


Waiting:


They ran down a long trampoline and jumped inot this pit of blocks:


Climbing around:


Getting out:

After singing a few songs and playing with a parachute, class was over. They got 2 stamps and rang the triangle again at the end of class. Hannah had a great time and was not ready to go home. Fortunately we had a playdate lined up so that was persuasion to go. We can't wait for next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! She looks like she is having so much fun. We think Lily will be taking gymnastics next summer becuase she already wants to turn flips.

Jess said...

oh my goodness!! Love love love them!!! what a cutie. So glad it all worked out.

Baby McMinn said...

She is so cute I was showing Stone and all he could do was point to Hannah. I am so glad she had fun. She will be 2 this month and I can not believe it.