12.13.2009

Today in Rapid

Here are some pictures we took after getting home from church. Our car said it was zero degrees. As I right this it is -3 and feels like -19. I think the high tomorrow is around 8. I think the snow will still be on the ground when we leave for MS on Sunday. We are counting down the days to some warmer weather!




This is from last night. We had our squadron Christmas Party. It was a lot of fun and we even won two 30 minute massages and two free ice creams from Coldstone. Chris was most excited about the ice cream.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Not sure how you are surviving that ridiculously cold weather but on a positive note, that is a beautiful red dress! Great photo of you two!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I shiver just looking at those snow pictures. I am sure that you are looking forward to a warmer Christmas in MS. Have a wonderful trip! I love that red dress..just lovely!