3.14.2010

Announcing Baby Winklepleck #2

We are very proud to announce that Baby Winklepleck #2 will be arriving sometime in and around October 2, 2010. Here are a couple of pictures from my sonogram on Friday. I am 11 weeks.



It is neat to go back and look at our first sonogram of Hannah that was at 9 weeks and see the difference in size of the baby. Amazing how they grow and develop so much so early. God is truly amazing.

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

YAY!! Congrats! I hope that you are feeling great, and I hope that you'll keep us posted on your pregnancy :) I know Hannah will be a great big sister!

Erin and Anthony said...

Congratulations! We're excited for you guys! Hope you're not feeling too tired or sick!

mattandshell said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! That is so wonderful. Hope you are feeling great and we can't wait to see more updates.

JEff said...

Wow! Congratulations! We will be praying for you!

msergent said...

Congratulations!! I hope you are feeling well! I know how challenging it can be with a little one to keep up with. We will be keeping you guys in our prayers!

Dara said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you and your family!

Aubrey said...

Congrats to all three of you! We miss you guys. Hannah is going to be such a sweet big sister!

Mitchell Family said...

Congratulations!! So happy for you guys!

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

Allison, I jsut saw this! I am SO HAPPY for you guys! Congrats!!!!!