It was finally warm in SD last week so we broke out the pool on Wednesday when we hit over 100 degrees. The water was still like being in ice water. I set Lucy down in the pool before testing the water and she screamed. Hannah never sat down but loved playing with the water hose.
| I'll just swing, thanks! |
Lucy turned 9 months old at the end of June. She is crawling all over the place and now can pull up and stand where ever she wants. She is on the move.
Happy Fourth of July. I attempted to get pictures of the girls but nearly impossible. Here are a few.
We went downtown with some friends and the girls had a great time. It was a late night but well worth it.
| Hannah, Reagan and Maia |
| Thanks to the Slinkards for letting Hannah ride. |
1 comment:
Allison! Your girls are SO cute! Love the pictures, especially the one with them on the step with thier red, white and blue dresses! Glad ya'll are finally getting some warm weather!!
Post a Comment