I can't remember a time without my sister. There is not a single memory before Lindsay was born. I pray that it will be that way with Hannah and Lucy. I was checking email and peeked into the playroom to see both girls laying down on their stomachs kicking their feet. Hannah was doing something and Lucy was copying. They are really playing more together now and it is so much fun to watch. Just reminds me of all the days Lindsay and I played together. I hope and pray that they will be as close through the years as we were.
3 comments:
They are precious!!! There is something special about sisters!! Love the pics and love y'all!
oh, this gives me so much hope for my girls, who will be almost exactly 3 years apart too!
Sisters are the best! They are forever friends that God chooses for you :)
Post a Comment