I am so excited! My sister has finally announced to the public that she and Hal are having a baby! I have known for over a month and have been waiting for her to announce to everyone else that she is expecting. She is due in October and Hannah can not wait to meet her first cousin!
We have been quite crazy around here. Our house in on the market and I feel like I am cleaning and straightening every spare minute. It does make me sad to see the "For Sale" sign in our yard. I think it makes our moving more of a reality.
Hannah goes for her 18 month check-up tomorrow so I will try to take some pictures and get her statistics. The big question...Will she be 20 pounds?
1 comment:
I hated cleaning the house in Abilene and getting it ready to sell. Didn't you and Chris help us clean it once at the last moment b/c we were having a cookout and someone wanted to look at it?
Hannah is adorable. Time flys. Sydney is already almost 8 wks old. I have been getting more sleep about 6-7 hrs a night. She will usually wake up around 2 and 5 for feedings.
Congratulations on becoming an Aunt!
Tell Chris we say hi and give Hannah a hug from us!
Take care,
Courtney
Post a Comment