3.19.2009

Nike Trainer

I can't seem to get this Nike Widget to work but it is suppose to counting down the days to the 1/2 Marathon in Rapid City. I am going to run the Crazy Horse 1/2 on October 4. I met with Dr. Shannon Cooke, who is awesome, on Tuesday. He found that there was fluid on my knee and with a Medrol pack and some stretching I will be back to running long distances soon. I had my first visit with PT today and she told me I had really tight hamstrings. I knew this already but she showed me some great stretches that will hopefully loosen everything up. I should only have to do a couple of weeks of therapy and then can be on my own to do lots of stretching.
I am so glad that my knee is easily repaired and I will come away with knowledge of how to protect it from any further injuries. Now I just have to convince Chris to run with me in October.

No comments: