6.30.2009

Last Day in Abilene

We were able to spend our last day in Abilene on the lake. Wes and Holly graciously took us out to Lake Cisco for a last run. Here are some pics from our day.




Allison skiing


Chris doing his tricks on the wake board



Chris was able to get Davis to let go of the ladder on the boat and swim out a little--a big day for Davis! We were all proud.


Holly and me looking our finest!


My favorite 4 year old. I can not say how much I am going to miss this guy!


Later that night we had our going away party. Thank you so much Holly and Jessica. We had a great time even though I spent most of the night in tears. We are really going to miss all of our Abilene friends. You are all wonderful!

We went to Abuelo's for our "last meal"...had to get in the Mexican. London was getting some last minute "alli time". Isn't she so cute?






No comments: