6.23.2009

Vegas

We had a great time in Vegas. We saw 2 shows: Cirque de Soleil's "O" and Terry Fator, the vantriliquist who won America's Got Talent. O was INCREDIBLE. I am so glad that we were able to go. We had great seats and it was a really good time. Terry Fator was hysterical.

Graduation was Saturday night. Chris got the Top Grad award and the Flight Award. We are all very proud! Here are some pictures from graduation. I did not do a good job of having the camera with me at any other time.

Sunday, Chris and I hung out at some of the malls off the stip and then went to Emeril's Delmonico. It was awesome! Chris always gets to go to the fancy places when he is out of town so this was a great treat for me!












The WUG spouses...we survived!





I did not get a picture of him looking forward.


The trophies....had to be mailed home.

No comments: