7.20.2009

1203 Clover Ridge

Quick picture of our new home. At some point we will be getting a new roof, new siding and new front porch and deck. We are guessing that our house will change to a chocolate brown color but who knows. The whole neighborhood is getting a makeover since they have begun selling some of the homes that do not belong to the base anymore. I am also adding some pictures of Hannah. I could not get her to look at the camera and smile at the same time that I was taking the picture. Go figure!








2 comments:

The Cochran Clan said...

What a cute house! I miss that little red head so much! Give her hugs and kisses for me and CarCar!

Mandi said...

I love it! I love seeing where you are now. We miss ya'll so much and are praying for ya'll as you adjust. Keep up with the pics!