We took Hannah and Lucy to the circus yesterday. It was a lot of fun but by the time we got home we were exhausted. We also went at nap time so short nap for Lucy during the first half of the circus and about 30 minutes for Hannah when she got home. We were very ready for bedtime.
I didn't get many pictures because I was holding a sleeping baby but here are a couple of Hannah and her friends. I couldn't get both girls to look at me so these aren't the best. Hannah was very excited to see Maia. They haven't hung out in quite some time.
 |
| Hannah and Reagan |
 |
| Hannah and Maia |
 |
| She didn't stay in Chris' lap for long. She spent most of the time in the row in front of us with Susan. |
No comments:
Post a Comment